A hot wrap is one of the most effective ways to combat signs of ageing skin, excess weight and cellulite.
The active ingredients fight the signs of ageing, tighten the skin, accelerate metabolism and break down fat cells, helping to remove waste and excess fat from the subcutaneous layers.
Pros and cons of a hot-drainage wrap
Opinions/feedback from cosmetologists
Opinion of reputable international sources on hot-drainage wraps
There is currently no information in the free internet sources about the research carried out on the Compliment hot drainage wrap.
The high effectiveness of the drainage wrap is due to the outflow of excess fluid and reduction of osmotic pressure. Similar results can be achieved through injectable treatments, machine treatment and local massage. But it is the wrap that is considered the most comfortable and convenient. There are several advantages to this procedure.
- The technique is perfect for use at home. The recipe of the mixtures is simple and the application procedure on the body is not time consuming. Beauty salons perform similar treatments.
- The application of different consistencies to the skin makes it easy to achieve not only a lymphatic drainage effect, but also a saturation of the epidermis with beneficial trace elements and vitamins. This improves skin regeneration and promotes the breakdown of fat cells.
- Drainage is characterised by localised effects. The body remains clear of any strain, including pharmaceuticals.
- Stagnant fluid accumulates in various tissues and toxins accumulate in the body. When these are removed and drained through the kidneys, the body is detoxified.
Given the benefits listed above, a drainage wrap is considered one of the most affordable ways to get rid of fat deposits.
It is important to supplement it with fitness and high daily mobility. You have to say goodbye to junk food and bad habits. The result is healthy-looking, natural-looking skin.
Wraps can cause considerable harm to the human body nThe following are the violations that are present:
- Infectious and inflammatory skin diseases of any aetiology;
- deep cuts and wounds;
- long-lasting, non-healing ulcers;
- exacerbations of chronic gynaecological diseases;
- any abnormalities of the cardiovascular system;
- diabetes mellitus types I and II.
In the case of the abnormalities described above, prior consultation with a doctor is essential. Only a specialist can properly assess your health condition and decide whether or not a wrap is appropriate.
The principle of the method consists of localised exposure to elevated temperatures on different areas of the skin.
Formulations heated slightly higher than body temperature (37-38 °C) are used. Heating the skin causes a local stress reaction, which dilates the blood vessels and stimulates the flow of oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood. Adipose tissue cells are broken down to provide energy needs.
After 30 minutes from the start of the treatment, the pores open and partially remove 'melted fat'; toxins and other harmful substances.
Losing weight with hot wraps is recommended for:
- the treatment and prevention of cellulite;
- Reducing the amount of fatty tissue in problem areas;
- Prevent stretch marks and skin flabbiness;
- to give your skin a smooth and supple texture;
- to enhance aesthetics.
Feedback from private users
The skin, on the other hand, slowly tones up and tightens, thanks to improved blood circulation.
I've only lost 1.5kg in weight, but I can see my body tightening up. Although my waist and flanks still show the same figure as a week ago. The thighs, on the other hand, are a good minus.
The skin is firmer, more elastic, toned and feels very pleasant, like after a good exfoliation. There is less flabbiness and therefore less cellulite on the legs.
I was hoping to tone my skin, but to be honest, I didn't expect this result. Visually, it's much better than before.
Wraps work, but that doesn't mean that you can lose weight lying on the sofa chewing on a bun. In combination with diet and exercise, it works. Excellent for toning the skin. Please note that there are contraindications to use, which are described on the package.
The average cost of a hot drainage wrap is between 250 and 350 roubles. If you get the wrap at a clinic, the procedure will cost from 700 roubles.
Active substances: Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Serine, Arginine, Proline, Caffeine, Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Cinnamomum Essential Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, CI 19140, CI 18050, CI 20285.
Before and after photos
Compliment Hot Drainage Wrap reviews
After the treatment, men feel an increase in potency due to the flow of blood to the pelvic organs, an increase in cerebral activity and a higher capacity for work.
How the procedure is carried out
Apply a thick layer to the correction area, cover with cling film and a warm blanket and wait for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off the remaining product with warm soap-free water.
Anti-cellulite products, like all skin care products for the face and body, are only effective when used regularly.