Biostimulation is a way for lazy people to lose weight and firm up their face and body. the procedure has virtually no contraindications or side effects. It is performed with a special apparatus, similar in principle to electrophoresis, using special masks.
As a result, you can get rid of extra centimetres on your waist and hips, remove a double chin, tighten the muscles in your arms, etc.
Pros and cons of the facial biostimulation procedure
Opinions/feedback from cosmetologists
Opinion of reputable international sources on facial biostimulation
There is currently no freely available research information on the biostimulation procedure.
The treatment strengthens facial muscles, increases blood flow and activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. After facial biostimulation, there is no recovery period required to correct aesthetic defects.
You can make an appointment for a consultation with a specialist at the Estetology Centre in Kiev on the website or by phone. An experienced doctor will select the best rejuvenation programme, taking into account your requirements for the result, age and relative contraindications.
Like any other treatments, Sculptra biostimulation has contraindications:
- Acute viral diseases and fever;
- The presence of abnormal neoplasms, inflammation and skin changes due to diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- Severe internal organ dysfunction;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- The period of pregnancy and lactation;
- Under 35 years of age.
- TENS therapy
- Inappropriate botulinum toxin plastics
- Reduced muscle tone
- Skin ageing
- Ptosis of the facial oval
- Disruption of the skin's hydro-balance
Body-based biostimulation programmes
- weight loss,
- the formation of contours,
- Increase muscle tone and performance,
- lymph drainage,
- anti-cellulite, anti-stress programmes.
For the face:
- Improves tone and gently tightens the deep muscles.
- Restore skin elasticity and rejuvenate the skin.
- A non-surgical lift.
- Combat a dull complexion.
- Stimulation of toxin elimination, reduction of swelling.
- Smoothes wrinkles, rejuvenates and tones the skin.
- Reflexology, providing relief from acute and chronic pain syndromes.
- Rehabilitation programmes that promote recovery of muscular and connective tissue and motor activity.
- Sports programmes to help you recover from strenuous exercise.
- Training programmes aimed at increasing strength, endurance, extensibility and speed of muscle contraction.
Facial biostimulation programmes (for men and women):
- Non-surgical facelift (training and lifting facial muscles, smoothing out fine lines, improving muscle tone).
- Deep muscle tone (muscle strengthening).
- Skin tone (stimulation of elastin and collagen production, helping to strengthen and restore skin elasticity).
- Lymphatic drainage (stimulates the lymphatic system to reduce swelling, treat problematic skin, eliminate toxins and brighten the face).
- Reduction of wrinkles (improving microcirculation and smoothing fine lines). The programme is ideal for older people.
- Blood circulation (increase blood flow and strengthen capillaries to smooth the skin and restore a youthful complexion).
- Moisturising massage (relieves fatigue and stress).
- Care (consolidation of the results achieved).
Feedback from private users
You lie down on the couch, the doctor coats you with some sticky stuff to get the current through!!!))) or puts wet wipes on, attaches sensors to certain parts of your face, to your shaping muscles, connects wires to the current generator and voila ....
After the treatment, you feel a slight fatigue in your facial muscles. Most importantly, the "pumped up" effect wore off quite quickly. About a couple of months.
Conclusion: The treatment is not bad and, for a certain age and face type, it will be very effective. But in order to maintain tone, you need to do it on a regular basis and have plenty of free time to do it. And money, of course. I probably won't do it again.
In my opinion - this is an alternative to plastic surgery for those who are unhappy with their appearance (we are not talking about the shape of their ears or the length of their nose, we are talking about wrinkles and loss of tone!) I recommend that you try it!
I only went 4 times, I only took photos of the first two trips and the BEFORE photo. But even from these photos, the result is obvious.
It's been half a year now and the effect is still visible, but I still plan to go a few times to keep the tone up, so as not to eradicate the problem, but just to prevent it.
Prices for facial myostimulation vary according to the manufacturer of the equipment. For example, a procedure on a new generation device with a wide range of modes and intensity of the electrodes, will cost more expensive than a similar procedure with a Chinese cheap "brother". But the efficiency will also be considerably different.
SKIN B has been used in Russia for a long time and with great success. It includes:
- GIaluronic acid, represented by fragments containing 20-38 disaccharides;
- amino acid complex (cysteine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine, proline, valine, glycine, serine, alanine). All these amino acids are part of the structural proteins of the skin.
- A carbonate buffer solution that maintains the pH at a physiological level of 7.4.
Before and after photos
Facial biostimulation reviews by beauty therapists
Who this procedure is for
- Men from 18 to 60 years old
- Women from 18 to 60 years old
How the procedure is carried out
The Ultratone Futura Pro is used as a biostimulation device. It combines ultrasound, vibration and low-frequency pulses. The device is an automated smart system with a set of more than 150 programmes.
A cosmetic surgeon always conducts the main stage.
Biomechanical therapy takes place in three stages:
- Preparatory. Cleaning of impurities and make-up is carried out.
- Massage. Grape seed or wheat germ oil is applied to the patient's face. The device is then placed on the patient's skin on its side. At this point you may feel a vibration and a slight massage sensation. The device is moved slowly along the massage lines of the face or used point by point in the area of the defect.
- Completion. Use cotton pads or wipes to remove any remaining oil. Use a moisturising cream or mask to achieve long-lasting results.
To improve the condition of the skin, 10 to 15 sessions are carried out, lasting between 30 and 60 minutes. The frequency of visits is regulated by the doctor, depending on the treatment effect achieved. The doctor takes into account the individual characteristics of the skin, and a decision is made after the first session.
Facial biostimulation is a modern and effective hardware-based method of stimulating the skin and muscle tissues by applying electric current to mobilise and activate the natural physiological processes of skin cell regeneration.
Facial and body biostimulation treatments are performed on the universal Ultratone Futura Pro device, which combines more than 150,000 hardware techniques and programmes. This allows the patient's body to be comprehensively influenced, depending on the purpose of the procedure, while stimulating the skin, connective, fat and muscle tissues, and activating the body's reserve capacities.
Facial biostimulation is aimed at improving the contours of the face, stimulating the muscles that lose their ability to contract with age and gradually sag, smoothing wrinkles and improving skin turgor.
Biostimulation is an innovative and highly effective method based on the unique effect of electric current; it is a stimulation of the biological activity of body tissues in order to activate natural physiological processes to achieve the most effective results.