The threads injected under the skin remove wrinkles, the effect of the procedure is immediately visible and the swelling from the injections goes away after a couple of days. It is possible to repeat the procedure.
An effective treatment for fighting wrinkles and correcting the facial oval.
Pros and cons of the reinforcing, blanching skin procedure
Opinions/feedback from cosmetologists
Opinion of authoritative sources on reinforcement, skin blanching/research
Analysis of our own clinical data has shown that the best results are achieved with a combined procedure. The patient is fitted with different types of threads in adjacent areas at the same time, combining lifting threads with reinforcing and biostimulating threads. Lifting sutures are preferably used for correction of facial oval, submandibular area, eyebrows, nasolabial folds. Reinforcing threads in combination with biostimulating threads are indicated for the cheek-cheek and partially for the neck area: the former create a deep frame, while the latter improve the skin structure.
The undisputed advantage of facial reinforcement is the use of traedlift technology, i.e. a minimally invasive intervention without surgery. The material is injected under the skin with the thinnest needles, so the punctures heal in a short period of time. Risks of complication development during this procedure are practically zero. After the manipulation there is no fear of haematomas, haemorrhages and other unpleasant consequences.
Other benefits of bio-reinforcement include:
- Short injection time - it takes around 30-45 minutes to inject the material. The specialists have all the necessary tools, so they can reinforce every centimetre of the problem area with precision.
- No discomfort - due to the minimal needle diameter and the use of local anaesthetics, the patient experiences no pain or discomfort.
- Long-lasting effect - with mesonite, the result achieved lasts at least 12 months, with Aptos materials you can maintain skin firmness and elasticity for up to 2 years.
- Instant results - the treatment provides an immediate skin tightening effect that builds up over the next 3-4 weeks.
It is possible to use the technique if the client is not medically contraindications, which include:
- blood clotting disorders,
- autoimmune pathologies,
- diabetes mellitus,
- a tendency to form keloid scars,
- severe inflammation of the skin,
- during pregnancy or lactation,
- some serious illnesses.
Warning! All aesthetic plastic surgery and most cosmetic procedures are strictly contraindicated for pregnant and breastfeeding women. We also do not perform surgery on people who weigh more than 110 kg.
- Side effects in the form of "harmonica" or "bumps" on the skin are due to an unqualified beautician performing the procedure incorrectly.
- Exacerbation of chronic illnesses.
- Prone to allergic reactions.
- Blurring of the contours of the lower third of the face;
- Nasolabial folds;
- Lowering of the corners of the lips;
- Wrinkle puppets;
- Highly pronounced nasolacrimal furrows;
- Drooping eyebrows, eye corners;
- Deep wrinkles, creases;
- Lack of volume in the cheekbone, chin and lip area.
Even if you have one indication listed, you can already make an appointment for a reinforcement consultation.
Feedback from private users
You can see how the cheekbone area has changed, how the nasolabial wrinkle has almost completely disappeared, and how the facial contour as a whole has become clearer.
I liked the way my skin started to change after 3-4 days - it felt firmer to the touch, it didn't feel tight and it didn't feel tight. Even when I wash my face with not the most gentle cleansers or forget to apply moisturiser, my skin is still soft and nourished. Apart from that, my face is no longer flaky at all, which is hardly feasible for my skin at all.
Will I repeat the procedure again? I think so. The hyaluronic acid bio-reinforcement was even more effective for me than mesotherapy, and as a bonus I got to see how my face would look after the delicate contouring of my cheekbones.
Pictured from top to bottom are before, just after, after a week, and the skin close up on my left cheek after a week (due to my crooked smile, I have more problems with my left cheek than my right).
"I give it an F for a two-year but still temporary effect, as well as for the high price - about 20,000 roubles.
The cost of the procedure is primarily related to the technique chosen: by injecting fillers or threads.
- Face reinforcement with hyaluronic acid - is a popular rejuvenation technology. Once injected into the tissue, hyaluronic acid fills voids (e.g. in the area of the nasolabial folds), gives the problem areas the desired volume, strengthens the skin frame and promotes tissue regeneration by stimulating the production of collagen and elastane.
- Face reinforcement with fibres - is an effective method to restore the original facial contour and tighten the skin around the cheekbones, cheeks and chin. Cosmetologists most commonly use hyaluronic acid and zinc-based liquid threads and 3D mezonitis.
- Liquid threads The method of injection resembles injections of fillers, but the injection sites are calculated in such a way as to lift the drooping tissue in problematic areas and to form the desired contour. The composition of liquid thread differs from conventional hyaluronic acid in the presence of zinc, which is more slowly eliminated from the body, and therefore the effect lasts longer.
- 3D mezzanine - is a polydioxanone-based suture material. Sutures are introduced under the skin with special blunt-tipped cannulae, forming a 'mesh' that keeps the skin from sagging. Polydioxanone is fully compatible with human body tissues; it gradually disintegrates and is removed naturally. Depending on the type of problem, smooth, spiral or needled (notched) threads can be used.
The material used for the rejuvenation procedure is selected according to the severity of age-related changes, the characteristics of the body and the result desired by the patient. When reinforcing the face, cosmetic surgeons use only the best quality threads available proven foreign manufacturers:
- Self-absorbable 3D mesonite - are made from polydioxanone and coated with a special polyglycolic acid-based compound. There are several varieties, which help to solve the problem in a comprehensive way. Monofilaments are used to recreate the skeleton, spiral mesonite allows you to perform a vectorial lift, and needle is aimed at combating gravitational ptosis. Notched mesonites provide not only a clear contour but also a tightening of the oval.
- Happy Lift mezonite - are made of caprolactone and have notches that provide a revitalising and lifting effect. As in the first case, facial reinforcement with threads is carried out with the selection of the most suitable type. For example, Boca bio-fibres are used for lip augmentation and modelling, Free Floating is used to correct the facial oval, Double Needle and iNeedle are used to eliminate age-related changes.
- Aptos - are made from caprolac and contain L-lactic acid, which helps to trigger the natural regeneration of the dermis. Their use helps to instantly tighten the contours, rejuvenate the entire body and eliminate sagging and wrinkles.
To achieve a comprehensive and effective bio-reinforcement, the cosmetic surgeon can use several types of material at once, selecting their combination according to the patient's specific problem.
Before and after photos
Reinforcing, blanching skin reviews by cosmetology doctors
The procedure can be performed from the age of 18 onwards for both women and men.
How the procedure is carried out
Bio-reinforcement takes place in several stages:
- The beautician prepares the skin by removing impurities and cosmetics.
- An anaesthetic cream is applied to the skin to help eliminate discomfort during the injections. On average, there is a loss of sensitivity after 30 minutes from application.
- Decontaminate the area to be treated with antiseptics after removing the pain relief cream.
- The material is injected according to a pre-selected pattern using needles or cannulas. The instrument pierces the skin as if to puncture it with an even distribution of threads.
- The needle is moved into the tissue subdermally, i.e. to a depth of approx. 2-4 mm. The exact depth for facial reinforcement is selected based on the area to be treated - this allows the tissue volume to be increased (e.g. on the cheekbones) or, conversely, pressed against the bone (in the presence of a voluminous fat pack).
- Finally, the specialist treats the area with antiseptics and, if necessary, covers the treated area with a plaster.
- The amount of material used varies depending on the problem area. For example, to correct the chin and nasolabial folds, about 9-10 pieces per side will be required. If only the chin folds are being corrected, 3-4 threads per side of the face will be sufficient.
- The simplest piercing regimen in the cheek and cheek area is fan injections. These are designed more to correct age-related changes, but with the presence of polylactic acid in the bionutrients, they can have a lifting effect. More complex are considered to be the insertion of material through the nasolabial fold or bio reinforcement with a loop. These techniques not only eliminate wrinkles and creases, but also produce a tightening effect.
Face reinforcement with fibres
Facial reinforcement threads (Resorblift, Silhouette Soft, mesonite, Aptos threads) are made from different materials. They may consist of 999 gold, platinum, polyglycolic or polylactic acid, polydioxanone, caprolactonic acid or a combination of the above noble metals and organic compounds.
All these materials have an excellent safety profile and are fully compatible with human tissue. They do not provoke inflammatory or allergic reactions, with the exception of rare cases of individual reactions to gold or other inorganic thread components.
The key difference between the different threads is how long they stay under the skin. Sutures made of platinum or gold are non-degradable and last a lifetime. Sutures made of polymeric materials (polydioxanone, caprolactone acid) are biodegradable. In a year and a half, they are broken down by enzyme systems into carbon dioxide and water, which are eliminated from the body.
At the beginning of the 21st century there has been a shift from non-absorbable to degradable sutures. The reason for this is that the latter offer long-lasting results, but leave open the possibility of future rejuvenation. The tissues are ageing. Threads slow down, but do not stop the natural processes, and in 10-15 years, when the need for rejuvenation arises, the "gold mesh" under the skin may become a serious obstacle. For example, after the implantation of gold threads RF-lifting is contraindicated.
Reinforcing the face with mezonite
Facial reinforcement with mezonite, or trendlifting, is a young, promising and, at the same time, controversial method of combating gravitational ptosis. The principle of action of the threads made of polydioxanone (degradable material) does not differ from the previously discussed - they strengthen the framework of the skin, pull it up and fix it in the correct position by notches along the length of the thread.
The controversy surrounding tridlifts has been attributed to a noticeable percentage of negative effects, but the mesonite itself is not the cause. Side effects in the form of 'harmonica' or 'bumps' on the skin are due to the unqualified cosmetologist performing the procedure incorrectly. The consequences of improperly implanted mezonitees are discussed in the article "Mesonite: the downside of a popular procedure", published on the website of the Soho Clinic.
To summarise the conversation about mezonite, it must be noted that the technique is promising, but complex, and requires a doctor of jewellery skills. The procedure must be performed by an experienced cosmetologist or plastic surgeon.
Face reinforcement with hyaluronic acid
Facial reinforcement with hyaluronic acid, or bio-reinforcement, is one of the most advanced areas of cosmetology. In contrast to traditional ligature lifts, no threads are inserted under the skin during bio-reinforcement. The lifting effect is achieved by injecting HA along skin tension lines, activating the synthesis of collagen fibres and boosting skin revitalisation.
The key advantage of bio-reinforcement, or vector lifting, is that the collagen-elastin framework is restored 'from within', by stimulating the natural regeneration and renewal of connective tissue.
Although all types of ligature lifts are safe, it is bio-reinforcement that is the gentlest and most gentle technique. Due to this feature, hyaluronic acid reinforcement is used not only for the correction of aesthetic defects, but also for preventive purposes - in comprehensive programmes for the prevention of age-related changes.
The first signs of ageing can be eliminated in just one gentle treatment, with the rejuvenating effect lasting for 6-9 months (depending on the individual body).