A Treadlift is a procedure in which special needles are inserted under the skin and threads are inserted. The threads are very thin, so you don't feel them at all.
They form a skeleton that can be used to get rid of wrinkles and tighten the facial oval.
It's up to you to decide whether to thread or not!
Pros and cons of the Treadlift (mesonite) / thread grafting procedure
Opinions/feedback from cosmetologists
No rehabilitation period is required, and the patient can live a normal life after visiting the clinic. The initial effect is immediately noticeable.
Opinion of reputable international sources on threadlifting / thread grafting
Patients and methods: 100 people who had previously undergone an insoluble thread lift were retrospectively evaluated.
Results: The rejuvenation effect decreased during the first year after surgery, but then showed an increasing trend. The rejuvenation effect increased with the number of threads used and the number of thread lifts performed.
Conclusion: the insoluble thread lift method appears to be associated with both early and late effects. The rejuvenation effect diminished during the first year, but increased afterwards. A multicentre study is needed to confirm these results.
Threads were detected and removed during the procedure. Dimpling, thread exposure, alopecia, undercorrection, asymmetry and damage to the parotid gland can also be early complications of the procedure. Fortunately, these reactions are mostly mild to moderate in intensity, and can be corrected with a relatively simple procedure. Chronic inflammatory reactions in the area of the thread lift identified in the authors' case are an infrequent complication.
It is recommended that experts in the field be consulted for this procedure. In addition, examiners should also give advance notice of the above side effects and decisions to ensure safe and satisfactory procedures for their patients.
- Safety. The material used to make mesonite is biocompatible and absolutely safe for the body, which has been proven by numerous studies and many years of practice (the material has been used in surgery for many years). The needles with which the threads are inserted are very thin and flexible, so they do not traumatise the tissue.
- Comfort. You will not feel any discomfort during or after the procedure. Specialists use anaesthesia to give you a traedlift.
- Efficiency. The result is visible almost immediately after the procedure, builds up over several weeks and lasts for several years, depending on the individual patient.
- A personalised approach. The specialists at the clinic will select the type of thread that is right for the individual case.
- Long-lasting effect. 2 years is a long enough time to maintain the beauty of your face, neck and breasts. After this time, the procedure can be repeated.
- Compatibility with other treatments. Laser peels, mesotherapy, RF-lifts, Botox and Dysport injections, biorevitalisation, plasmolifts or other techniques chosen by the doctor can enhance and prolong the effect.
- No rehabilitation period. Skin redness and other reactions go away after a few days. Depending on the specialist's recommendations, the patient can completely return to a normal lifestyle in as little as 2-3 weeks.
Mesonite is well combined with other types of treatments, in particular injectable and instrumental treatments. For example, a tridlift works well in combination with treatments such as DOT and Fraxel to rejuvenate the skin on the hands. However, it should be remembered that hardware or laser treatments are better performed before the introduction of mesonite or after a few months.
In any case, if you want to complement the trendlift with any other cosmetic procedure, you should first consult a specialist.
At the consultation, you should tell us when the tridlift was performed, where the mezonite was placed, and the number and type of mezonite.
The aesthetic procedure of reinforcement with mezonite is minimally invasive, easily tolerated by patients, provides convincing rejuvenation results within 1.5 to 2 years, but has its limitations for use.
Such contraindications include:
- Infectious inflammatory processes in the area of the planned mesonite implantation;
- Malignant neoplasms in the intended area of the procedure;
- Early period after plastic surgery or other suture material;
- Presence of non-rosorbable gels (fillers, tissue implants) in the area of the proposed correction;
- Prone to the formation of keloid scars;
- Fevers (acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory distress, etc.)
- Individual intolerance to suture material or polyvalent allergy. In this case, clinical tests must be performed to confirm or refute the allergy;
- Autoimmune diseases, collagenoses;
- Mental illness;
- Diseases related to blood clotting disorders;
- Taking anticoagulants or immunosuppressants;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Exaggerated expectations of the patient.
Like any other surgery, a facelift with mezonite, in addition to the obvious advantages, also has certain disadvantages. Significant disadvantages include possible side effects:
- Swelling and even tissue swelling;
- Pain sensation (very rare, temporary loss of sensation);
- Bruising, bruising, haematomas;
- Feeling of a foreign body in the tissue (one or two days);
- Lumpy skin.
The risk of adverse reactions depends directly on the professionalism of the doctor performing the lift. Even a minor breach of technique can have consequences that can only be corrected by surgery.
Therefore, when choosing a specialist for a tridlift, make sure that he or she is competent, which should be confirmed by certain documents. Also pay attention to the patient's feedback on their work.
Usually, facelifts (and other areas) with mezonite are easy, and side effects (if any) quickly disappear on their own.
But due to the inexperience of the doctor, the following complications can sometimes occur:
- Severe distortion of the face with the formation of folds. This complication is caused by the lack of professionalism and experience of the beautician in handling the fine needle thread guide. This defect can leave marks on the face for up to two years;
- Nodules on the skin are caused by the mesonites not straightening or not correctly positioned in the tissue. This defect will remain on the face until the fibres have completely dissolved, which takes about six months. No doctor will be able to correct this defect.
Every woman notices more and more flaws in her appearance as she gets older. However, not everyone knows exactly when radical rejuvenation is worthwhile. Therefore, it is best to carefully read the list of indications for the rejuvenation procedure.
The following manifestations can be considered indications for the use of mezonite:
- Lumpy skin. You may have acquired this defect as a result of unsuccessful liposuction.
- Facial asymmetry. Possible not only with age-related changes, but also after plastic surgery.
- Interbrow wrinkles. You are becoming increasingly irritated by the crease between your eyebrows.
- Fine lines and wrinkles. If your radiant smile is suddenly accompanied by a network of fine lines around the lips.
- Nasolabial folds.
- Drooping eyebrows. The eyes seem to have grown smaller because of the obvious drooping eyebrows.
- Flaccid skin. Loss of skin turgor has never made anyone attractive, especially if the stomach and buttocks have started to sag.
- Flabby skin in the neck and décolleté area. Do you have to wear closed blouses and turtlenecks more and more often, are you trying to hide your ageing neck and décolletage? Then mezonite will definitely save you!
The youthfulness and attractiveness of mezonite can be restored quite quickly, the main thing is to take the first step - go for a consultation with an experienced cosmetic surgeon.
Feedback from private users
As of today, it's been exactly one month. I'm certainly glad I did, although I haven't lost 10 years, but it's definitely improved. The procedure is not for one day, some clinics write that "you can go straight to work", if you are a forester in the middle of the taiga, maybe, but physical activity is also prohibited for the recovery period)). I very much want the effect to last longer (in this respect, no one gave me any specific predictions - everything is different). And, of course, it is not cheap. I had to choose the best option and compare it, and it cost 50,000.
The most "problematic" place on my face in my case is the "tired" oval. The procedure is slightly unpleasant because the face is tugged and poked - but there is no pain on anaesthesia.
A little bit of aching afterwards and pulling. But what's in the mirror!!!! After the thread lift I had to wear a bandage - at night for a week and during the day if possible. The beautician said to take an antihistamine for three days and Nurofen if it hurts. But I didn't have any pain! ))) I look in the mirror every 5 minutes with increasing pleasure as the swelling goes down (a little was the first two days, increasing in the evening). I didn't go to work those days (if you remember - I was very scared and thought I was going to be blue, so I took a B/L). But you could go out the next day at least
And by the way, importantly, the procedure is not very expensive, as one often reads in reviews. You have to find the right doctor, who will choose the right type of thread and the right amount of thread.
Mesonites don't hurt at all, at least not for me. MY RESULT - the chin line contour certainly tightened, but less than I would have liked, but let's be realistic, it's not a surgical facelift! The effect in this area was of course amazing, I really regret that I did not correct the nasolabial fold with this method, the effect of contouring was somewhat worse.
When you're finally convinced that you're ready for a facelift with mezonite and you've found an excellent specialist in aesthetic medicine, you'll probably be wondering how much this kind of rejuvenation costs.
The price of this procedure is based on several factors. Firstly, it is the quality of the selected threads. The second is the number of threads. A standard set is a minimum of 10 threads, up to a maximum of 70 threads.
Today, there are several types of mesonite that have emerged as a result of accumulated clinical experience and the refinement of the tridlift technique.
Three generations of mesonite can be conventionally distinguished:
- Linear monofilament with a smooth surface - stimulate the production of new collagen, creating a framework in the skin and sealing sagging tissues.
- Thread in pigtails, knots or spirals - additionally have a delicate lifting effect and a limited filling effect;
- Notched mesonite (single or double) - additionally have the effect of vectoring (targeting) tissue to a given point (fixation point).
- Mesonite with bi-directional notches oriented in different planes.
All three generations of mezonite are designed to solve specific aesthetic problems and can be used either individually or in combination.
Before and after photos
Treadlift (mesonite) / Thread grafting reviews by cosmetic surgeons
How the procedure is carried out
The mezonitee procedure is minimally traumatic and does not require incisions.
- Anaesthesia is first applied by applying a special anaesthetic cream. This anaesthesia eliminates the need for the more traumatic injection anaesthesia and minimises the risk of reactions to the anaesthetic agent and significant haematomas. It is possible to re-apply the anaesthetic to achieve a comfortable and complete anaesthesia.
- After anaesthesia, mesonites are inserted through pinholes that leave no trace on the skin. Once the miniature needle has been inserted into the skin, the thread is easily detached and remains inside the tissue, the guide needle is then removed from the skin. For best results, the needles are only removed after the required number of threads have been implanted for the area in question.
Thread lifts can help in many seemingly hopeless situations. Most often, mesonite is used for the face and body to correct age-related changes and restore the shape of the facial oval. But there are no shortage of other pressing problems that will leave you for a long time to come:
- Smooth out nasolabial folds and puppet wrinkles and restore clarity to the facial contour.
- remove small pimples and smooth out the skin surface.
- eliminate fine lines and wrinkles and tighten the mid-face area.
- Smooth out wrinkles in the brow and forehead (especially if you have reduced sensitivity to botulinum toxin).
- raise the outer corners of the eyebrow and straighten the goosefoots.
- deal with the pussy wrinkles around the mouth.
- to bring the skin back to normal after a dramatic weight loss. With mezonite, you can not only get rid of skin slackening, but also create volume in the buttock area, for example.
- correct the neck and décolleté area, remove the double chin.
- tighten the skin on the abdomen, buttocks and inner thighs. This method is suitable for patients who do not have a skin-fatty apron but have a slight flabbiness of the skin.
- prevention of age-related changes in women from the age of 30.
- the elimination of asymmetry. This is especially true in cases of facial nerve palsy. In this case, mesonites are inserted on one side only.
Mesonics can solve many of the problems that plague you and keep you from living peacefully and enjoying every day. The reviews of women who have already decided to fill their skin with special threads speak more clearly and precisely about this procedure.
More eloquent than any words are the before-and-after photos, which you can see above and draw your own conclusions.
Many women have long been familiar with the procedure with the prefix "meso" - mesotherapy, for example. But what are "mesonite" for face, most Russian women have only partly heard, based on reviews of patients, articles in women's magazines, or even from the stories of acquaintances. Sources are not the most reliable, do you agree? And we are left to wonder what mesonite is really like.
The secret of the Korean surgeons' invention: the filament itself is 100% polydioxanone. The mesonite system consists of:
- A thread fixed in a flexible needle, which is a conductor for the thread.
- Flexible needle, which is made from quality laser-ground medical steel.
The maximum thickness of the needles and threads is 0.3 mm. The threads are available in different lengths and thicknesses, making it possible to correct different areas of the body.
The peculiarity of this procedure is that tradelift does not stretch the tissue. Classic mesonites are not notched and are inserted into the subcutaneous fat layer in the form of a mesh. The fine needles slide easily under the skin, causing minimal damage to the tissue. On the return stroke of the needle, the thread separates from the conductor and remains under the skin for 180 to 210 days.
Patients who have already tried this procedure on themselves say that the process is generally not particularly painful.
After six months, the threads under the skin resorb, turning into water and carbon dioxide. But during the time that the mesonite has been in your face, it is braided with new collagen fibres, which in turn form a supportive framework for your skin. Once the thread is gone, the formed skeleton will hold its shape for about 2 more years.
The Treadlift is a non-surgical facelift with mezonite or, as this procedure is also called in cosmetology, reinforcement, where the threads create a kind of threaded framework for the face, thereby eliminating the age-related sagging of tissues that occurs due to a reduction in the strength of the skin.
Reinforcement sutures are made from biological materials that are easily resorbed and compatible with human tissue.
Whether you opt for facial rejuvenation with mezonite is up to you! Or decide on other methods of rejuvenation, as long as the result really exceeds your expectations. And mezonitees can easily claim to such effect. Cosmetology is an individual approach to each woman, and what is good for one may not be good for another.
By trying new techniques, you may well discover the secret to long-lasting beauty!